Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Year’s Life Goals

By Juliette Springs (Guest Blogger)


I use the term “Life Goal” instead of resolution. Life goal sounds more permanent and instinctively makes a person analyze areas in which they want to make concrete life changes. There are four areas I want to make life changes in; travel, diet, writing and exercise. So here it goes….

Travel: When I was in my 20’s I traveled a lot. Every month I traveled to various cities. Now that I’m in my 30’s my feet are beginning to itch again.

Exercise: Besides not working out consistently, I also need to find some sort of regimen I can stick too. Currently I’m digging Yoga. Its focus on eliminating darkness out of one’s light and yoga takes care of a person’s mind, body and soul is appealing. 2012 was hectic.

Writing: I’ve written two books. I should have at least five books complete. There are so many stories and characters dancing in my head, it’s hard to remember where a potential story starts and ends. In 2012 I will write at least three to four times a week for an hour (minimum). The more books I have out the better and stronger my brand is.

Diet: I need to eat better. I’m not a spring chicken anymore so my diet is very important. Besides loading up on veggies I need to eliminate red meats from my diet. My ultimate goal is to become a vegetarian. One bite at a time ;^)

There also areas of my life I would like to become more adventurous in. So far I’ve been strictly Vanilla. Since I devoured the Fifty Shades of Gray collection and other BDSM books, I’ve gotten a little curious. But before I actually put new “kink” in my bedroom, I think I’ll test my comfort level and put more “kink” into my characters’ lives *wink*.

Until next time….

~ Juliette

The Karma Chronicles: Vanessa's Story by Juliette Springs
 
Blurb

Devastated after an emotional break-up, Vanessa decides to finish her fall semester and leave Bear Creek University and the town of Bear Creek forever, certain starting over in a new place will soothe her wounded heart.  Her plans are derailed when her ex-lover returns wanting another chance.  Despite the chemistry between them and their sensual history, should she risk her heart again for a man who told her she wasn’t good enough for him or his tribe?

Bowing to tribal pressure, Sean Yonah was forced to hurt his best friend and lover, the one woman he couldn’t get enough of. Now the Spirits say she may be his “other.” Sean knows what he did was deplorable, but if he doesn’t convince Vanessa to forgive him, he’ll lose a lot more than the love of his life.


Available at www.amazon.com

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JulietteSprings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)