Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweet and Sexy Seasonal Treats.

By Victoria Blisse (Guest Blogger)


Ho, ho, ho it’s that time of the year again – Blissemas. What else did you think I was going to say?
Blissemas is the season of fun, sexy blogs and big, big prizes. I hope you’ll join in!


The inspiration for my three week long blog hop came from Christmas, I suppose that’s fairly obvious, because I love this time of year and adore expressing the joy of the season in life and in my writing world too. Hence I have lots of Christmas books. I’m going to tell you about my three latest ones today, so you can choose which is the best bit of Blisse for you!

A Blisse Christmas Collection 
 
Blurb

A collection of sweet, sensual and hot stories from the queen of festivities, Victoria Blisse.

A sexy indulgence for you to enjoy this yuletide with all the sights, scents and tastes of Christmas without the calories and hard work. Snuggle up and relax into stories of sleigh rides, snowy interludes and Christmas couplings. A truly festive treat just for you.

Sexy snippet

I don’t remember much that happened between my dip in the snow and Lucy sitting on the floor in front of me and rubbing my feet. I know things did happen but the sheer excitement of Lucy’s touch seemed to erase the memory of anything that came before it.

Her hands were so soft and gentle and their massaging did more than warm my toes. I felt the heat all through my body, and I mean everywhere. Her touch ignited my passion so much that I hoped she would not be able to see any tenting of her patchwork quilt around my crotch.

I did my best to stay silent, I really did, but her gentle touch just was too much pleasure to
bear and I let out a moan of delight. 


Really Cooking

Blurb

Three hot men and one curvy woman, now we’re really cooking.
After breaking out of a truly awful relationship Paula finds herself floundering until she bumps into Gary. He cheers her up with a much coveted appointment at Flair, where more than her hair gets pampered. In return she offers Shane and Gary a cooking lesson to cheer up their ready-meal laden week.

The Friday feast turns into a sex laden success and becomes a recurring weekly date. Paula loves having the sexual attention of two hot bi guys but longs for something deeper.

Shane sets her up with professional chef, Nigel McCormack. Paula responds to his dominant appeal and the delights of all three men together. But how will Paula fair when she takes up a position in Nigel’s professional kitchen, will she capture his heart or will he return to his first love, food?





Sexy Snippet

Hey ,’ I exclaimed, trying my hardest to struggle against them, ‘what are you doing?’

I giggled then as Shane ran his fingers up and down my ribs, one of my biggest tickle spots.

‘Giving you just what you deserve,’ Shane replied and manhandled me onto the floor. ‘Isn’t that right, Gary ?’

‘Oh yeah, totally ,’ Gary agreed and pushed the coffee table away from the sofa. Then he turned me over until I was on my knees, my hands gripping onto my sofa for dear life. ‘You’ve been a very naughty girl.’

‘Naughty , me?’ I gasped, my heart pounding and my skin buzzing with anticipation as the lads moved back and the imaginary imprints of their hands held me in place, my buttocks on show to both of them.

‘Yes,’ Gary said, his hand slapping down on my bottom, ‘you.’ Another smack hit my cheek and made me yelp.


Making it Real

Blurb

He’s her secret fantasy, but can she turn her dreams into reality?
Mary loves the internet but is surprised to find herself falling in love over it.

Will is a mysterious, sexy American she meets on a forum and soon it becomes apparent they have Chemistry. Part time waitress and full time author Mary is thrilled to find out her online crush is visiting England on business and plans to seduce him.

But will the heat that freely flows from monitor to monitor be present in the cold reality of Manchester in winter?

Sexy Snippet 

The action heated up quickly, with him running his hands through my hair, down my shoulders and back, kissing me deeply, long and hard. I was not used to him taking so much action, apart from the one time he’d arranged it all and played Dom. Usually he was just the recipient of my typing, of my fantasies. This time he was really throwing himself into it.
He typed furiously and I found my cyber clothes falling off. He slowly stripped me and kissed and nibbled and licked until I was writhing with pleasure.

Buy Links: http://victoriablisse.co.uk/books/making-it-real


About Victoria

Victoria Blisse is a mother, wife, Christian, Manchester United fan and award winning erotica author. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, and the co-editor of the fabulous Smut Alfresco and Smut in the City and Smut by the Sea Anthologies.
Victoria is also one of the brains behind the fabulous Smut by the Sea event taking place at Scarborough Library (UK) on the 14th June 2014. A day dedicated to erotica with lots of author readings, fun giveaways and exciting talks.

She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker (She is TEB's Resident "Naked Chef") and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.

Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.

You can find often find Victoria procrastinating on Facebook http://facebook.com/victoriablisse , Twitter http://twitter.com/victoriablisse and Pinterest http://pinterest.com/victoriablisse

To find out more check out http://victoriablisse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)