Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The End is Here!

I'm talking about the end of my feline shape shifter serial Cat Toy!

I just put the last chapter up on my website, on the free reading page:

http://www.lisabetsarai.com/freereads.html

If you're a fan of paranormal erotic romance, check it out.

It will only be available for a limited time, though. You have until the 31st of May to read the story for free. Then I'll be taking it down, editing it, and sending it off to Books We Love for publication.

Of course, it will be even better with one of BWL's fabulous covers. And their books are never more than $2.99. So I guess if you don't get to read the full saga before I remove it, it won't be the end of the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)