Thursday, February 4, 2016

Confessions of a Dinosaur

Okay, I’ll admit it. I appreciate the convenience of ebooks. I’m delighted I can stock up on reading without having to find shelf space, or figure out what to do with a book after I’ve finished. Nevertheless, I still prefer a physical, print volume I can hold in my hand. I like a book where I can rifle the pages, flip back and forth, stick in a slip of paper where I want to mark a particularly good part.

I know this makes me a dinosaur. So be it. Ebooks seem ephemeral to me. When I find a book I truly love, I want a print copy, something I won’t lose track of on my hard disk or inadvertently delete.

If you’re at all like me, then you’ll be happy to know that The Gazillionaire and the Virgin is now available in print. You can get your copy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble right now.

Furthermore, if you buy a copy and email proof of purchase to me at lisabet at lisabetsarai dot com, I’ll send you:
  • My autograph and a personal note, on a label you can stick inside the book; 
  • A coupon for a free copy of an ebook from my backlist.
So you can have your cake (a print book) and eat it too (an ebook)!

This offer is good until February 29th, so don’t delay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)