Friday, May 5, 2017

Stand up for gay men in Chechnya! (#ChechenRainbow #charity #auction)


Rainbow flag

As I explained in my post last week, there are a growing number of credible reports that gay men in Chechnya are being detained, abused, tortured and even murdered. A group of authors is working to raise money for organizations dedicated to evacuating gay men at risk of these atrocities.

You can donate money directly if you feel so inclined. However, if you’d like to get something for yourself in return, come participate in our auction, which begins today!

I am auctioning off two autographed print copies of my dystopic M/M erotic romance Quarantine, which received an Honorable Mention in the prestigious Rainbow Awards. You will find more details, and lots of other great items up for bids, here. Information on how to bid is here. The basic concept is that the winning bidder must independently donate his or her bid amount to one of the relevant organizations, then provide evidence of the donation in order to win the prize.

To bid on my books, just click here.


I hope you’ll participate and lend your support to this cause. You might not be gay... Chechnya might seem very far away... but assaults on human rights such as this ultimately erode safety, security and compassion for everyone.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)