Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ooh La La!

I just got the cover art for my upcoming vampire ménage release, Fire In The Blood and I have to share it with you!

The story is set in Jamaica. The release date is August 16th! You can read an excerpt on my website, at http://www.lisabetsarai.com/fireinthebloodex.html.

Meanwhile, while we are on the subject of covers, you might like to see the cover of the upcoming anthology Best Bondage Erotica 2011, which includes my short story "Wired". The collection is scheduled for release in December.

Even if you're not into BDSM, you can't help loving this cover. I think that the model looks like Buffy!

Getting new covers is always such a tease. It makes it even harder to wait for the release!

2 comments:

Maggi Sherwin said...

Those are really smart covers, Lisabet. The Buffy lookalike in the second one really grabs the attention doesn't she. Good luck with the books.

Maggi

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Maggi!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)