Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Envelope Please...

I'm back from my trip, and I've picked the winners in my Backlist Blog Bash contest. Here they are:

First Prize (3 print books): Debby

Second Prize (2 print books): Susan

Third Prize (1 print book): MaryBelle

I'll send you your books as soon as you tell me your snail mail address (email to lisabet (at) lisabetsarai.com.)

My hearty appreciation to all of you who visited and commented over the past two weeks. I also want to thank my guests, who added to the fun.

If you want to be kept up to date about future contests and giveaways, please join my Yahoo group, Lisabet's List (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lisabets_list/). You'll get first news about all my releases, blog appearances and special offers.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Thanks so much. I will read them with delight!!

booklover0226 said...

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy!!

Colleen said...

Congrats winners!

I would have loved to have commented everyday, but blogger would not let me for 2 weeks... sadly everytime I posted the comment box went blank! I am glad it is now fixed!

Lisabet I hope you had a wonderful trip! :D

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)