Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Snog #150: The Ingredients of Bliss

I can't believe this is my one hundred fiftieth snog. How did I ever get into this? It's all Victoria's fault. Now I have to find new kisses every week - and have to make sure that every new story I write contains at least one or two, just to keep the supply flowing...

What fun!

Today I've got a new bit from The Ingredients of Bliss for you. And to mark Snog #150, I'm doing a giveaway, too. Leave a comment and I'll enter you in a drawing for a $10 Totally Bound gift voucher. Don't forget to include your email, of course!

As usual, when you're finished with my snog, click back to Victoria's Blisse Kiss Central for more weekend kisses!

Blurb

Accomplished cook Mei Lee ‘Emily’ Wong knows exactly what she wants—her own show on the Tastes of France food channel. But life is full of complications. First, her deceptively nerdy producer, Harry Sanborne, initiates Emily into the delights of submission. Then her boss, legendary chef Etienne Duvalier, begs her to dominate him. Emily just can’t resist—especially when Harry orders her to explore her inner Mistress. Suave and sexy Etienne will do whatever she asks—in the bedroom if not in the kitchen. And Harry, her lovingly diabolical Dom, adores pushing Emily’s limits.

When the network sends the trio to France to shoot a series of cooking shows on location, Emily knows her career is on the upswing. Her plans fall apart in Marseille as a Hong Kong drug syndicate kidnaps both Etienne and Harry. The Iron Hammer Triad mistakes Etienne for notorious gangster Jean Le Requin, who has stolen their drug shipment, worth millions. Emily realizes she must find the real Le Requin, retrieve the purloined dope, and bargain it for Harry’s and Etienne’s lives. The secret she’s been keeping from Harry might prove useful. Still, what chance does one woman whose knife skills are limited to chopping vegetables, have against the ruthless cruelty of two criminal organisations?




With each breath, I expected to tumble over the edge. Instead, the tension just coiled tighter on each stroke, trembling, explosive, looming like thunderheads swollen with rain. Id never felt such an overwhelming need, and yet it seemed hed take me higher still.
I focused on his cock, the astonishing sense of connection when his flesh mingled with mine. This is my love. Only that thought remained, as he pounded into me. His nails scoring my rear cheeks, he held me open so he could thrust deeper, into the very heart of me.
His rod twitched and shuddered.Emily!he bellowed, driving into me one last time. There was an instant when the fullness increased, as he swelled. Then he burst inside me, bathing me in hot fluid.
Lightning flashed. The storm broke. I came like wind and rain, with gasps and tears, showering my pleasure down on my lover.

God, Im sorry, Em.Harry traced the raw crescents his fingernails had left in my flesh.Ill get some disinfectant.

No!I rolled onto my backwincing a bit as the wounds grazed the sheetsand pulled him down on top of my prone body.Youre not going anywhere right now.I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist to enforce my statement.Kiss me.

Youre pretty uppity for a sub, arent you?he laughed. However, he obeyed my command, sealing his lips to mine.
He let me control the kiss at first, and I took advantage, probing his sweet, hot mouth and nibbling at the corners. Before long, though, he reasserted himself. He bore down, till my lips were bruised and sore, drinking me in like he couldnt get enough.
Finally he allowed me to catch my breath. His nutmeg-brown eyes were hazy with exhaustion and desire.I love you so very much. Im not sure you can understand…”

I have some idea, Harry. I feel the same. Well, I dont know if its exactly the same, since youre Dominant and Imwell, not. At least not usually.

 “You can kick ass when you want to, Ms Wong.

16 comments:

SusieJ said...

Hawt excerpt. Love it!!
Hugs foulkes.susan@gmail.com

Lori R said...

Congratulations on your 150th snog!
lringel(at)comcast(dot)net

Colleen C. said...

150th? Wow time flies! Thanks for all that you share Lisabet!
greenshamrock at cox dot net

Sherry said...

Congratulations on your 150th snog!!!!
sstrode at scrtc dot com

Michelle said...

Congrats on your 150th snog and many more to come....
purrpurrkoshkamb at aol dot com

Mindy said...

Congrats on Snog number 150! LOVE the excerpts & keep up the Snogs 8D

Mindy :)
Birdsooong@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. us readers appreciate it.
leighannecrisp at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I had no idea the Snogs had been going on so long--love it!

Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(Dot)com

bn100 said...

Wow!

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

erin said...

fabulous excerpt! Thanks for sharin :)

Laura said...

Congratulations on your 150th snog. Way to go! Loved the snippet.

H.B. said...

Thank you for the giveaway.

humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for dropping by. I'll keep the drawing open for another day or two to accommodate procrastinators LOL.

Oh, and if you missed it, I've got a cool contest announcement in my newsletter:

http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/2014/11/lisabets-november-newsletter.html

Unknown said...

Love your 150th snog, Lisabet. "The Ingredients of Bliss" indeed!

Kathleen O said...

Congrats on your 150th snog..Here's to 150 more...

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks to everyone for your comments and good wishes. Congratulations to Laura, my randomly chosen winner. Now I have to find you, since you didn't leave your email ;^(

I'll have another sensational snog for you tomorrow, the 30th of November, from my holiday romance ALMOST HOME.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)