Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday the 13th Contest!

Greetings!

So it's Friday the 13th, which is supposed to mean bad luck. So far the day's been good to me! And to make it better for you, I've got an impromptu contest.

All you have to do is answer the question below, by adding a comment with your email. I'll throw all the correct answers into a hat then randomly draw a winner. The prize? A $5 gift voucher to Totally Bound.

Are you game? Here's the question:

All of the following titles by me will be coming out soon. Which one is my next release?

1. The Eyes of Bast (paranormal erotic romance)
2. The Witches of Gloucester (paranormal F/F erotic romance)
3. D&S Duos Book 3 (BDSM erotica)

I'll draw the winner tomorrow, March 14th!

Oh - if you like cats and/or contests, check out my post and giveaway over at Lucy Woodhull's blog!

http://misswordedthewriter.blogspot.com/2015/03/stupid-questions-with-lucy-cat.html

15 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi Lisabet, Happy Friday the 13th to you and yours. I THINK your next release is The Eyes of Bast. Thanks for the contest!

Mindy :) Birdsooong@comcast.net

Anne said...

The only one of the three for which I can get an actual release date is The Eyes of Bast on the 27th.

acm05atjuno.com

Warrior Woman Winmill said...

The next book is The Eyes Of Bast and I am looking forward to reading it.

p.winmill@hotmail.com

Debby said...

That is the only one I found as well - The Eyes of BAst
debby236 at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

The Eyes of Bast is coming out this month.

purrpurrkoshkamb (at) aol (dot) com

Sharon Baker. slpetera@yahoo.com said...

The Eyes of Bast is your next release. Sounds like a delightful book to read. Definitely going on my TBR list for sure.

Anonymous said...

I'm deducing that it's THE EYES OF BAST.

Trix, vitajex(at)AoL(Dot)com

Colleen C. said...

Oh what a cute kitty... love black cats! Happy Friday the 13th!
ans: The Eyes of Bast
greenshamrock at cox dot net

Sherry said...

My answer is The Eyes of Bast.
sstrode at scrtc dot com

Anonymous said...

The Eyes of Bast is the title of your upcoming release. Paganlady0505 at Gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Happy Friday the 13th!! I THINK the answer is The Eyes of Bast...
Ashley Applebee
ash_app@hotmail.com

krazekat said...

the eyes of bast

Brandi said...

The Eyes of Bast =) Thanks for the giveaway!

Take care & I hope you have a great weekend! =)
Brandi
BLeigh1130 at yahoo dot com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, everyone,

Guess what? You're all WRONG! Yesterday evening after I posted this, Excessica released the third volume of my D&S Duos series. (The Eyes of Bast will be available for early download from Totally Bound on the 27th of March.)

You might say, "How was I to know about this?" However, I actually talked about this in my last newsletter:

http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/2015/02/new-years-greetings-and-february.html

I'm really not mean, though. I've decided to randomly draw a winner anyway. Congratulations to PETULA! I'll be contacting you about your prize.

And thanks to all of you for playing along....!

Colleen C. said...

Lol, well I guess I did not pay attention to release dates! Congrats to Petula! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)