Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Snog #169: Truce of Trust

My snog today comes from my ménage tale Truce of Trust. This story actually has its roots in my own experience. At one point in my life I was involved with two very different lovers, each of whom wanted me for himself. Ultimately, I did make a choicebut I’ve always fantasized about another solution where I didn’t have to.

Not that the men in this story really resemble my two lovers. Well, maybe a bit...

When you’re done with my Sunday kiss, head over to Victoria’s for more lusty lip locks.

Truce of Trust Blurb

Some women might think Leah's existence heavenly. She shares her home with two sexy men who both adore her. Ten years married to lusty, artistic Daniel, she still enjoys the discipline and release offered by Greg. But her lovers' jealousy and possessiveness have made Leah's life a hell. Unable to bear the continuous conflict, she flees to an idyllic seaside resort to ponder her future. Gradually she realises that she cannot live without either of her lovers. If the two men can't settle their differences, though, then how can she bear to live with them?



The house was dark and quiet. She wondered where Daniel was.

She worried about the two of them, alone by themselves. She knew they wouldn’t physically harm each other, of course. That wasn’t either of their styles. Would they continue to argue, when she was not around to be influenced? Would they simply hunker down and ignore each other?

She couldn’t afford the luxury of concern right now. They were adults. They could do as they pleased.

She threw her bag in the back seat of the Corolla, climbed into the front, and paused for a moment. She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself.

Leah.”

Daniel’s face was at the open car window, mottled with shadows. She smelled alcohol and sweat. He reached for her arm. She let his hand rest on her bare skin for a few moments before gently extricating herself from his grasp.

Let me go, Daniel.”

Please, Leah, don’t leave. I’m sorry that I let him get to me. I should know his tactics by now.” His speech was slightly slurred. “I should think with my brain, not with my cock.”

I have to get away for a while.”

Let me come with you, then. We could go down to that B&B in Newport, the one on the cliff. The one with the champagne...”

Leah couldn’t help but smile, remembering that naughty, romantic evening. “No, Daniel. I need a rest. From both of you.”

You’re not going to meet him somewhere, are you?” His suspicion cut her to the quick.

No, of course not. Don’t you trust me?”

Well, yes, but...” There was quaver in his voice. Great, now she had made both her lovers cry.

I’ll be back as soon as I figure things out. Meanwhile, maybe you and Greg should think about the future. The present arrangements don’t seem to be working very well.”

Her desperation must have been audible. Daniel sounded frightened. “You’re not leaving us permanently, are you?” Her desperation must have been audible. Daniel sounded frightened.

I don’t think so. I don’t know, Daniel, I don’t know anything. I don’t know what to do, about you, about us, about any of it.”

He was silent for a moment, deep in thought. Then he opened the car door and took her in his arms. “Kiss me goodbye, at least,” he murmured. It was a languid, endless kiss that turned her body weightless. She was floating on some cloud, laced with lightning.

When he released her, she almost pulled him back into another embrace. An ironic smile shaped his handsome mouth. “Have a good time,” he said. “And don’t worry about us. We’ll manage.”

He watched in the driveway as she pulled away, his lithe, loose-limbed figure painted red by the tail lights. The lonely image glowed in her mind as she headed north.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)