Thursday, March 17, 2016

Please Vote for G&V! (#bdsm #erotic #romance #excerpt #TRR)

Yes, I know you’re being bombarded by vote requests from other authors. We’re all hoping our books will win one of the Best Summer Reads awards at The Romance Reviews

 

Id like to ask youexhort youplead with youto nominate my genre-busting BDSM erotic romance The Gazillionaire and the Virgin. All you need to do is go to this link:


Then click on the blue button right above the cover image.

Simple!

And just to entice you, here’s a little bit from the book, which has been getting amazing reviews.

~ ~ ~

He circles behind me to unzip my skirt. The garment slips over my hips to the floor. Next he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my tights and rolls the clingy material down to my ankles. I imagine him using the elastic garment to bind meit would be well-suited to that taskbut he seems intent only on rendering me naked.

Step out of your shoes. Thats right.He extricates first one foot and then the other from my hosiery, and tosses the tangled garment away.Arms over your head,he commands. In a matter of seconds, my sweater has joined my other clothing on the floor.

He pauses for a moment, apparently to admire me in my state of semi-nudity. My swollen nipples distort the lace of my bra. My sodden panties bunch between my legs. Though I know its forbidden, I tense my thighs, seeking some friction to relieve the terrible, pulsing ache between them.

Be still!I hope hell slap my ass as punishment for my infraction, but theres only his verbal reprimand.

Cant you speed up a bit, Theo?His fingers brush my back as he unfastens the bra hooks. Electric currents zap my sex. I moan.Im desperate for you.

Thats good. Thats the way I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)