Friday, July 1, 2016

Half Off All My Smashwords Titles! (#promotion #sale #erotic)



Starting today, through the end of July, I’m participating in Smashwords fantastic summer sale. You can get a 50% discount on all my self-published titles at the Smashwords site. In fact, you can get my Christmas short, Slush, for free. Just go to my author page*, here:


You’ll find erotic romance, erotica, BDSM, science fiction and paranormal fiction for your reading pleasure! Just use the coupon you’ll find on each book page.


And while you’re over at Smashwords, why not check out all the fabulous books by other authors who are participating in the sale? You’ll find them here:



* My F/F titles published by Lady Lit are not included in this sale. However, if you buy one of these books from Smashwords, and send me proof of purchase, I’ll send you any of my self-published titles for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)